TIWB Annual Report 2020
Published 28 September 2020
This report from the Secretariat covers TIWB activity from January 2019 to June 2020.
Chapter 1 describes TIWB in the fast-moving tax and development landscape. Chapter 2 provides details on TIWB activities, trends and achievements and provides information on results attained. Chapter 3 highlights lessons learned and sets out recommendations from the recent stocktake of the programme. Chapter 4 provides an overview of key international outreach activities and communications, and Chapter 5 highlights significant governance and organisational developments. Finally, Chapter 6 sets out the work plan for the year.
- 28/09/2020 - Tax Inspectors Without Borders: supporting developing countries to increase tax revenues despite COVID-19 challenges (press release)
- 30/09/2020 - Tax Inspectors Without Borders helps developing countries bolster domestic revenue mobilisation and remains open for business despite COVID-19 challenges (blog post by Rusudan Kemularia)
- 01/10/2020 - Tax Inspectors Without Borders: ready to assist developing countries recover from COVID-19 (blog post by Pascal Saint-Amans)
Supporting Financing for Development in the Era of COVID-19 and Beyond through the Tax Inspectors Without Borders Initiative
28 September 2020, 09:00 EST | 15:00 CEST
Co-hosted by the Permanent Mission of Finland to the United Nations, the OECD and UNDP, this high-level event provided an opportunity to engage with government ministers and senior officials and look at the TIWB approach of bringing countries together to tackle tax avoidance, evasion and Illicit Financial Flows. The panel reflected on how the experiences from the initiative can be utilised to recover from COVID-19 and re-imagining a new future, specifically in the context of the Financing for Development in the Era of COVID-19 and Beyond process.
- Contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @TIWB_News
- Subscribe to our newsletter